Spinach & Onion Two-Cheese Quesadillas (makes 4)
4 large Flour Tortillas
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 handful of fresh spinach, torn into small pieces
~4oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
~4oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Saute the onions in a skillet with a tablespoon of butter until translucent. When done, transfer them to a small bowl.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle a small amount of cheddar to cover half.
- Sprinkle onions and spinach over the half with cheddar.
- Top it off with monterey jack cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half. Cook for a couple of minutes on each side until the cheese is melted and the outside begins to brown.